Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Contoh Daily Activity

My Daily Activity

I often wake up at 5 o’clock before i start my  activity , i take a bath and pray shubuh first next i ussually clean my hostel with my friend then i watch television to see a new news. if entering college during the day then I would look for something to do to fill empty time with various activities like do chores, washing clothes, learn programming or play game, if it has been entered college hours  then I usually go with my friend to campus, After arrive to campus I took a break while wait for lecturers who teach arrive. If the lectures  arrive, the lectures will be start to teach.
When the courses  has been complete and the hours of rest have arrive so I usually eat with my  friends in the solo stall, then we  go home to rest and pray In hostel  we usually play playstation together, we also  study together in hostel  at the break. After the rest period is complete then we come back to campus to begin the next course, then when the study has been complete,we go back to home and  I usually visit solo stall again.
After i have arrive in hostel i ussually take a bath and doing asr pray, then i  open the book to learn the lessons that have been convey  on campus, next  I ussually  watch TV or open a laptop while waiting for maghrib time .  After maghrib time arrives then I immediately execute the maghrib  prayer, Then I rest  until the isya  prayer time has come, after I have complete isya  prayers i ussually work  the coursework, if there is no college assignment I often learn about programming. If drowsiness has arrived I shut the laptop and rush to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment